SULTANE 100% lotus jacket - Natural Beige
Introducing the "Sultane" Jacket - a 100% Airy Lotus silk jacket of rare and exquisite elegance. This exclusive jacket is crafted from a criss-cross open weave, showcasing the natural beauty of Lotus silk.
The "Sultane" features a round neckline and 3/4 length sleeves, with a slightly fitted shape for a feminine and sophisticated look. The jacket is adorned with gold buttons on fabric panels that run down the front, covering an invisible zip for a seamless finish.
One of the most special aspects of the "Sultane" Jacket is its composition of 100% Lotus silk, the only known natural microfiber in the world. Lotus silk is incredibly soft and comfortable to wear, and it exudes a sense of luxury and refinement. Not only is it rare, but it also has natural temperature-regulating properties, keeping you cool in hot weather and warm in cooler temperatures.
Elevate your wardrobe with the exquisite "Sultane" Jacket, a statement piece that embodies the beauty and luxury of Lotus silk.
- Outer Fabric: 100% Airy Lotus
- Lining: 100% Organic Cotton
- Colour: Natural beige (undyed
- Designed in France
- Entirely hand-crafted
- 100% Natural fibre & vegan fabric
Lotus Silk Benefits
- 100% Natural, organic, vegan & aquatic fabric
- Luxuriously soft
- Practically wrinkle-proof
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Award winning: 3 UNESCO awards of excellence & prize from the IFTH recognizing the Lotus fabric as the first natural & best microfibre in the world.
- Resists pilling
- Hand washable
- Environmentally responsible production process
- Fully traceable back to the Lotus Flower lakes in Cambodia
- Lotus variety cultivated in Limited quantities
- Socially responsible production
Read more about Lotus Silk here.
To clean your product, hand-wash in lukewarm water using a pure soap, gentle shampoo or soap for delicate fabrics.
Do not put in the washing machine or tumble drier.
Dry on a hanger out of direct sunlight with the garment inside out to preserve your garment's colour.
For best results, iron while damp inside out or use steam iron.
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping worldwide on all orders, including local import taxes & duties.
Times vary based on shipping destination. The average delivery time is between 2-3 weeks.
We start working on creating your new piece as soon as we receive your order, and will keep you updated with your tracking number when your order has dispatched.
For orders in Europe we ship using Colissimo or DHL. For the rest of the world, we ship with DHL.
See our full shipping terms here.
Returns & exchanges can be made within 30 days of dispatching your order, according to our Returns & Exchanges policy.