These effortless chic Silk & Organic Cotton wide leg palazzo trousers feature a large elasticated waist at the back, and a wide integrated belt.
MYKONOS lotus & organic cotton jacket - Blue & Natural Beige
Introducing the Mykonos Jacket - a stylish blend of Lotus Silk and Organic Cotton in a refreshing Blue & Natural Beige stripe pattern. Inspired by the vibrant spirit of the Greek island of Mykonos, this jacket is perfect for your spring/summer wardrobe.
Designed with a nautical-style stripe pattern, this single-breasted jacket features an open collar, long sleeves, shoulder pads, and faux flaps for a touch of sophistication. The regular fit offers both comfort and style, while the option to wear the sleeves down or folded up adds versatility for a more casual look.
Lined with 100% Organic Cotton, the Mykonos Jacket reflects a commitment to ethical fashion. It is hand-crafted with care, reflecting attention to detail and quality craftsmanship. The practical wrinkle-proof fabric ensures ease of wear, making it a convenient choice for any occasion.
With its timeless design and socially responsible production, the Mykonos Jacket is a perfect choice for those who value both style and conscious choice. Elevate your spring/summer attire with this chic and eco-friendly piece that embodies the essence of the beautiful Greek Islands.
- Outer Fabric: 5% Lotus Silk 95% Organic Cotton
- Lining: 100% Organic Cotton
- Colour: Blue & Natural Beige
- Designed in France
- Entirely hand-crafted
- 100% Natural fibre & vegan fabric
- Oeko-Tex certified dye, ensuring free-from any heavy metals and harmful substances
Lotus Silk Benefits
- 100% Natural, organic, vegan & aquatic fabric
- Luxuriously soft
- Practically wrinkle-proof
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Award winning: 3 UNESCO awards of excellence & prize from the IFTH recognizing the Lotus fabric as the first natural & best microfibre in the world.
- Resists pilling
- Hand washable
- Environmentally responsible production process
- Fully traceable back to the Lotus Flower lakes in Cambodia
- Lotus variety cultivated in Limited quantities
- Socially responsible production
Read more about Lotus Silk here.
Organic Cotton Benefits
- 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Natural & vegan
- Ideal for sensitive skin
To clean your product, hand-wash in lukewarm water using a pure soap, gentle shampoo or soap for delicate fabrics.
Do not put in the washing machine or tumble drier.
Dry on a hanger out of direct sunlight with the garment inside out to preserve your garment's colour.
For best results, iron while damp inside out or use steam iron.
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping worldwide on all orders, including local import taxes & duties.
Times vary based on shipping destination. The average delivery time is between 2-3 weeks.
We start working on creating your new piece as soon as we receive your order, and will keep you updated with your tracking number when your order has dispatched.
For orders in Europe we ship using Colissimo or DHL. For the rest of the world, we ship with DHL.
See our full shipping terms here.
Returns & exchanges can be made within 30 days of dispatching your order, according to our Returns & Exchanges policy.